The GTI Group is seeking a Receptionist who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our growing corporate team. As receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
If you are Professional, Personable & Polished then The GTI Group wants to meet you!
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing information when needed.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Support the organization with administrative duties (draft letters, respond to emails, etc).
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibility
- Ability to speak and write in FRENCH and ENGLISH – MUST
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure is essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional and polished appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Should this role be of interest to you, please send me your resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Required)
- receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Sorting and sending mail
- Greeting visitors