FortNine is a rapidly growing motorcycle and powersports e-commerce company. Join a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making an impact on the industry and redefining how people shop in Canada.
The Email Marketing Specialist will drive one of FortNine's most important communication channels. The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, developing and executing all email marketing at FortNine. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the role is focused on increasing the use of email marketing to drive engagement (traffic), conversion (revenue, APM) and loyalty with our target audiences. Both analytical and creative, the email marketing strategist will be a Hubspot super-user and will work closely with marketing, product and sales teams to grow our email database and to plan, execute, measure and optimize email marketing activities.
Description of work:
- Email planning, list pulls, segmentation, email development, scheduling and deployment, A/B testing, post-campaign analysis and performance reporting.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues on the role of email in campaigns/initiatives including key messaging and design requirements, and the use of personalization and segmented email marketing.
- Own and analyze life cycle marketing - working to continuously improve and optimize.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to develop and manage nurture campaigns that guide prospects through appropriate funnels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement email acquisition strategies.
- Create/co-create, edit, proof, schedule and deploy all email marketing messages.
- Institute disciplines in testing to measure/adjust all aspects of email marketing, and recommend and apply business rules.
- Track, analyze and share results of email campaigns to guide continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance and best practices with CASL as well as customer data/access and privacy policies.
- Assist with other digital marketing projects as requested.
Qualities we are searching for:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in a digital marketing, e-commerce or marketing communications field.
- Email marketing strategy, execution and platform experience. Hubspot or related email or marketing software is required.
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Amazing organizational and prioritization skills.
- Shows initiative and ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Extremely organized and strong project management skills
- Strong research skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid personal days
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, vision and life
- Free healthy snacks and drinks
- Quiet, clean and newly built office environment
- Ergonomic work stations and the best tools made available to you
- Hard working, respectful and friendly coworkers
- Located within a 5 minute walk from Du College station (orange line) and free parking onsite
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Discounted/free food
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Email Marketing: 1 year (Required)