Be Part of the Journey!
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining in the HR system (SAP) the employee files of the customer perimeter that will be assigned to him (unionized and / or non-unionized).
In support of managers, employees and the human resources team, the incumbent will ensure the proper management of benefit programs and will be the point of contact for all questions related to human resources management activities, and other programs offered by the company.
- Ensure the administrative and technical management (SAP HR) of employee files;
- Contribute to the process of integrating new employees into all aspects of benefits;
- Inform employees about human resources policies and procedures;
- Coordinate exchanges between suppliers and employees (eligibility, administrative follow-up, treatment of the various group insurance programs, RRSPs, travel benefits, etc.);
- Maintain the computerized group insurance system (CBM);
- Produce, analyze and distribute various reports (vacations, staff, provisions, bank balances, etc.);
- Ensure the classification of documents related to the management of employee files.
- DCS degree in human resources with 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position or equivalent professional experience;
- Perfectly bilingual, French and English, both spoken and written;
- Work experience with unions, an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP/HR module, an asset;
- Relevant experience in the management of benefit programs;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office software;
- Ability to perform well on different files simultaneously in a high-volume work environment;
- Motivate to offer an efficient customer service;
- Demonstrate good analytical skills, rigorous autonomy and discretion.
Transat would like to thank all candidates who have shown an interest by applying on a position. However after a thorough profile review, only the retained candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent