Methods Project Manager-MON16784
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Evaluate, participate and manage continuous improvement initiatives required to manufacture aircrafts.
- Define strategy for achieving projects goals: content, scope of work, resources, time, costs, risks, quality management, communications and training.
- Manage activities during projects development phases: feasibility study, project and business plan, implementation and commissioning.
- Manage the budget, the schedule and the resources in every project phases. Prepare and present progress status at different management levels.
- Align resources involved in project and be the intermediary between the various services.
- Manage customer expectations and change requests within projects.
- Elaborate risk management matrix and mitigation plan.
- Participate in problem solving initiative, and follows recovery plans in order meet deadlines for key deliverables.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our project management processes.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Automated Production Engineering or Industrial Engineering, or any other relevant experience.
- You have a minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in project management.
- You have knowledge in the manufacturing processes of the aerospace industry (Asset).
- You possess strengths in human resource management as part of matrix project management.
- You have a PMI certification (asset).
- You have good analytical skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong sense of organization.
- You are passionate about achieving technological excellence.
- You are fluent in English and French both written and spoken.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint and MSProject.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
29.11.2019, 8:34:16 AM