Project Manager Layout-MON16749
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the integration of manufacturing solutions for the value chains of the St-Laurent Manufacturing Center.
- Establish and understand the needs and priorities of your internal customers.
- Prepare and lead workshops with multidisciplinary teams.
- Design and implement plant facilities to world-class standards.
- Maintain clear and effective communication at different levels of the Organization.
- Coordinating the various resources involved in the project' execution.
- Identify, manage risks and help solve project problems and obstacles.
- Document successes and opportunities.
- Provide feedback (postmortem) of the project with key stakeholders.
- Participate in improving existing processes.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a degree in engineering and/or technology;
- You have two to five years of experience in industrial engineering;
- You are organized, recognized for your leadership and have demonstrated the ability to mobilize diverse work teams;
- You have mastered AutoCAD (2D) and Inventor (3D) software
- You adopt best project management practices
- You are able to work under pressure and meet your commitments;
- You are bilingual and demonstrate communication skills, both oral and written;
- You work with minimal supervision.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
29.11.2019, 8:31:41 AM