Did you know that only 1% of Canadians really trust renovation contractors? At RenoAssistance, our mission is to minimize the risks renovation customers face by referring them to our 360° Verified Contractors and supporting them every step of the way. Our goal: help everyone — even your mother — avoid a bad experience during their next renovation!
Since we opened our doors in 2010, we have proudly helped more than 76,000 customers . Want to help us get to 1 Million?
WHAT DOES AN ORGANIC TRAFFIC AND SEO SPECIALIST DO AT RENOASSISTANCE?
It's essentially our superhero who ensures that we get the best share of organic traffic while making sure our SEO rocks and provide the best possible ROI. They are also responsible of opening new markets and ensuring that we are visible on all important organic queries for our business. This way, customers who need our services but don’t know they exist can find us and quickly understand how we can save them from renovation nightmares.
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO:
- Lead our SEO strategy and implementation
- Grow new geographic territories
- Contribute to organic content on various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin)
- Help improve organic landing pages
- Collaborate with our external digital experts
- Help organize contests and generate viral content to generate engagement
- Analyze dashboards and data (SEM Rush, Aheref, Moz, Analytics, CRM, Amplitude) to improve organc digital marketing strategies and efficiency
- A / B test to optimize, optimize, optimize
- Create strategies to generate leads so we can help as many as possible avoid renovation pitfalls
- Be on the lookout for new trends and strategies
- Use a scooter to get around the office (well, why not have fun and be more productive at the same time?)
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: BE PASSIONATE AND HAVE FUN DOING ALL THAT!
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE UNDER YOUR BELT:
- University degree in marketing or communications
- At least two (2) years in an Organic Digital Marketing position
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (si tu comprends le Français, ça aide aussi!)
- Excellent communications skills
- You like to win
- You’re an opportunist – you find the best opportunities and new ways of doing things more efficiently
- You are self-taught and Google is one of your best friends
- You’re leading the digital marketing trends!
- You know how to manage priorities and handle your pressure!
- You have a strong desire to excel and you are determined to overachieve and blow your bosses' minds
- You don’t wait for others to tell you what to do and you don’t need somebody to breathe down your neck
- A bit of a perfectionist, you are as precise as a Swiss watch (nothing slips through your fingers)
- You use your brain intelligently
- You don’t take a “no” as a personal attack
- You are persistent and determined – you never quit on a difficult task (you might even say you're a sore loser).
- You are self-sufficient and a self-starter.
- You have a positive attitude (no sour grapes for you)!
- You have a astute mind!
AT RENOASSISTANCE YOU CREATE YOUR OWN SUCCESS...WITH A BOOST FROM US:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid training
- Entrepreneurial environment where you can make a difference and grow with the business
- The "Passionates" zone (yes, what others call "employees" we call "Passionates")
- Hot beverages, Vitamin D, filtered water, popcorn and free chocolate!
- Modern, large and comfortable workstations near windows
- Up-to-date, powerful laptop computers and crazy u l t r a l a r g e m o n i t o r s
- Organized activities (we work hard but we also have fun)
- Access to a massage chair and a video game console
- Free smartphone with reimbursements for the "business" portion of your monthly bill (after three months)
- Actual advancement opportunities
- Free parking
- The best of both worlds: a "514 " number in the "450" area code side of town (near downtown Laval)
- "Balanced Life" perks and basic group insurance coverage (prescription drug, life and travel insurance)
We're not just looking at paper here. We want to work with extraordinary minds who have heart. If you think you have what it takes, apply for this position (or do whatever's necessary to get our attention). We want to hear from you!
To find out more about our other job opportunities, visit https://www.renoassistance.ca/en/careers
Work schedule: Full-time
Shift: Flexible daytime schedule
Annual salary: depending on how Top Gun you are
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)