Dae Haus Creative is a collective of BIPOC women who specialize in digital strategy and user generated content. Our team has over a decade of experience in the digital marketing space. Our work is fuelled by the goal to support creative business owners achieving success with online marketing in a way that is authentic, relatable, and most of all, converts. What we love most about this work is that each project is unique; we curate our services with care for your brand’s specific needs.
Our vision is to bring yours to life; this is our passion and our mission here at Dae Haus. With the support of our resources, experience, and industry knowledge, your business is in the best of hands. We recognize the power of niche marketing and know how to use it to your advantage. Research shows that the best way to sell products is social proof. Thus by targeting content creators within your brand’s unique niche we will ensure that your product reaches the people who will shout its glory from the rooftops.
- Must be enrolled in post-secondary education or recent graduate
- Influencer Marketing/Partnerships
- Sets vision, owns end-to-end channel strategy and innovation efforts to ensure Dae Haus Creative is an authority in influencer marketing.
- Establish goals for maximizing our brand partners’ reach & growing share of voice across platforms, balancing this against the quality of content and impact on the customer.
- Grow the UGC influencer marketing program into a key brand & business driver, with measurable impact across reach & impressions as well as traffic & sales goals.
- Help maintain a constant level of optimization through performance analysis, understanding trends, finding opportunities, and forecasting future performance, present results to broader teams and leadership.
- Proactively identify emerging, impactful opportunities with new and existing partners and platforms to unlock program growth.
- Stay up to date on industry trends regarding new partners, tactics, tools, and competitor trends.
- University/College student or recent grad
- Assist the Specialists and Managers with the planning and execution of large-scale events (company and influencer events)
- Provide event execution and day-of support to both virtual and in-person events
- Liaise directly with external partners and the team
- Plan and execute corporate events that take place. This includes logistical aspects such as:
- Contacting brands, partners, speakers, etc.
- cost projection and budget analysis for each event
- oversee meeting room set-ups and floor plan creation
- audio visual requirements
- catering arrangements/menu selection
- coordination of on-site simultaneous interpretation
- oversee supplier and vendor management
- complete required paperwork and share with appropriate departments
- event registration
Usually in-office Mon to Wed. Remote work available.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (required)
- Fashion/Beauty: 1 year (preferred)
- Copywriting: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Public Relations: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-05-31
Expected start date: 2022-06-06