Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Manager, Global Communications
This position is responsible for establishing, implementing, and maintaining a global external communications program.
Working with the Director, Global Communications, this position is responsible for ensuring that Altus Group’s external reputation is maintained through contributions to and the development of corporate communications materials, media relations, and social media.
As a member of a high-performing communications team, you will prepare, schedule, and execute communications strategies that support and amplify relevant messages in each region, and engage each of our key audiences. You will play an active role and work closely with business leaders to develop communications, prepare fulsome communications plans, and respond to real-time message requests; while contributing to the overall strategy of Altus Group’s Communications team.
- Develop, implement and evolve best-in-class communications strategies, tactics, key messages and metrics that support Altus Group’s priorities and enhance brand awareness
- Collaborate in the development of integrated and coordinated annual/quarterly/monthly PR plans that enhance brand positioning, profile Altus’ strategic directions and capitalize on events, milestones and trends
- Identify new outlets including trade publications and podcasts, develop and foster relationships with media
- Build Altus’ brand presence and thought leadership position by planning and executing on developing content for media pitches, speaking engagements and growing profiles of our key spokespeople
- Manage company-wide social media strategy to broaden and engage our community while ensuring consistency in brand tone and key messaging; work in collaboration with marketing partners to create guidelines for posting
- Responsible for Altus’ social media presence from planning to distribution of posts to responding to comments to measurement
- Coordinate with communications team to create crisis communications plans, including social media protocols
- Manage an industry awards program that contributes to our overall brand positioning
- Responsible for creating and disseminating a variety of external communications materials (including press releases, media pitches, awards, reports, etc.) securing coverage both proactively and reactively
- Gain insight and perspective into the CRE industry by sourcing and developing interesting and engaging content for Altus’ external communication programs
- Responsible for contributing to and managing the creation of the Company’s Sustainability Report
- Actively monitor daily global, traditional and social media for relevant news and developments
- Review company-wide communications and marketing materials for consistency of brand and messaging; collaborate with internal communications and marketing team to ensure alignment
- Design a robust measurement capability that includes KPS and an analytics dashboard to measure, track and analyze external communications effectiveness and identify needs; leverage
- Track project budgets and manage agency and vendor relationships
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in corporate communications, PR or social media in a complex, dynamic, knowledge-based environment.
- University degree or diploma in a communications discipline and/or equivalent combination of education and relevant industry experience;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to exchange and transform complex and technical information and ability to effectively present information in a clear, concise, easy to understand manner and format
- Advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), along with a willingness and ability to learn new software;
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of and interest in both traditional and social media
- Strong interpersonal skills to cultivate partnerships and work collaboratively in a team, and with executives, stakeholders, vendors, and business partners on cross-functional project teams
- Ability to identify trends and opportunities and think outside-the-box to implement creative solutions, enhancements, and innovation
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com or 416-641-9500.
Job Type: Full-time