- Per Alberta Occupational and requirement, candidate must be a Registered Nurse or Advanced Care Paramedic
- 1- 2 years experience providing conservative or care
- Valid certification at the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider level (Canadian Heart Association) or Professional Rescuer (Canadian Red Cross)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work flexible shifts which could include days, nights and/or weekends
- Ability to maintain all credentials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The Onsite (OMR) will serve as the site’s in the Fulfillment Center (FC)/warehouse. The OMR will provide functions such as treatment to injured employees, actively analyze tasks for potential issues, participate in the ’ process, and implement a site wellness program.
The OMR will function as a part of the larger team onsite, helping to provide assistance with all and needs. This includes attending weekly associate committee meetings, greeting all new hires for the site, either within a group setting at New Hire Orientation or through one-on-one interaction. They will also participate, as needed, in and weekly case management review meetings.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Provide triage, -and and or referral to outside provider, if indicated.
- Maintain all records of treatment given to associates.
- Maintain - kits, inventory supplies, restock and clean equipment used in the treatment of associates.
- Create a Job Analysis (JSA) for all employees on restrictions given by a provider.
- Provide to the team and senior leadership team. Provide analysis of all onsite on a monthly basis including recommendations on how to reduce the and severity of injuries within the FC.
- Frequent “floor time” to interact with both associates and managers. Attend and speak at “start-up” meetings.
- Understand and learn each department and job function within the FC to fully understand the body mechanics involved in every task. Be actively involved with improvements to the standard work process.
- Initiate and maintain Worker’s cases when applicable.
- Help coordinate an annual onsite fair.
- Update the communication board with and tips for the FC.
- Ability to communicate and needs to all levels of the organization.
- Calm demeanor in situations.
- Certified to teach -, and AED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Experience with OHS and/or OSHA regulations in the province in which you will be working
- Experience with Worker’s Compensation
If you require accommodation(s) to participate in the recruitment process, please notify the Recruiter when you are contacted.