LMSCL is growing and we are seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant. (NOC 1222) This role requires you to provide administrative and clerical support to the Executive Director. (LMSCL) Lower Mainland Society for Community Living was founded in 2006. A group of dedicated professionals and paraprofessionals brought their individual experiences working with children, youth and adults with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health, medical issues, drug and/or alcohol addiction together to form this agency. For more information visit our website https://lmscl.org
· Degree in Humanities or related field is required.
· Must complete an acceptable Criminal Record Search Report
· Minimum of 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant
· References are required
· Good written communication skills, computer literacy,
· Assist in the development, monitoring and evaluation of the client service plan. Includes.
· Perform duties such as drafting routine and non-routine correspondence, generating complex and detailed reports and presentations, responding to a variety of sensitive internal and external inquiries, managing shifting appointment calendars, coordinating the work flow for the assigned area, and developing and implementing new work methods and procedures.
· Ensure all reports, critical incident reports, updates, statistics, time sheets and petty cash records are reviewed and completed within deadlines,
· Maintain knowledge and working relationships with other community service providers,
· Participate in training for Key Workers and Support Workers
· Oversee and provide on-site support to key workers in areas of documentation, scheduling, petty cash, reports, staff supervision, policy/procedures, standards of care, house safety and maintenance,
· Assist and support staff in the development of personal wellness and professional development.
Salary: $27.00 to $30.00 per hour
Hours of work: 40 hours a week Mon – Friday 8 am to 5 PM (1 -hour lunch)
Benefits and Vacation: Extended Health Benefits and Travel Insurance under Sun Life (after probation)
Location: #313-8495 Ontario Street, Vancouver, BC V5X 3E8, Canada
Applications can be submitted via email: l
By Mail: #313-8495 Ontario Street, Vancouver, BC V5X 3E8, Canada
Strictly NO phone calls!
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 to $30.00 /hour