This role is responsible for execution of the marketing plans via various media, including major digital media, web, e-mail, social media, along with promotions, and public relations. This position is accountable for creating and maintaining the company's social media presences and creating and communicating company’s events. Including special events development, programming and media visits.
- Create and manage company’s social media communications in China and Canada, both reactive and proactive, such as Facebook, Twitter and Weibo, responding to the reviews on Google and similar Chinese site postings.
- Design and maintain the company's upcoming websites using Wordpress.
- Post, manage and track promotion performances to group customers via variety of platforms
- Develop relationships with medias and social media influencers that would be beneficial to our business and generate backlinks to our website
- Improve website’s visibility through SEM or SEO.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or related discipline required
- Bilingual - English and Mandarin are necessary
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Marketing and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office applications and Adobe Photoshop is preferred.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- Chinese (Mandarin) (Required)