Seeking an enthusiastic team leaders, focused and committed to success!
As a member of our Restaurant Management Team, you are an enthusiastic role model and motivate team members to deliver exceptional service for every guest, every time. You build positive relationships with a team of diverse members. As a passionate team leader, you believe in the importance of training team members to ensure high standards of guest service, quality and cleanliness are achieved. Through your knowledge of the quick service industry you take pride in supporting the Manager and Owners in the day-to-day operations of a fast paced restaurant. The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience and is comfortable and confident in communication.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Accountable for aiding in the recruitment of new team members, performance management, including training and developing new and existing team members through motivation and encouragement.
- Energetic with strong work ethic, ability to lead by example.
- Flexible, available for weekends/holidays and ability to aide Manager in shift coverage when required.
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy, prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met and upheld.
- Drives speed of service targets.
- Aides manager in Store orders, inventory, product management and waste control.
- Demonstrated ability to grow top line sales, monitor & minimise costs and manage overall financial responsibilities
- Is customer-focused in all facets of the store’s operations including properly following up and rectifying any customer issues in a timely basis
- Is familiar with and works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation
- Conducts regular workplace inspections
- Assists Manager in general store upkeep, schedules equipment maintenance calls etc.
- Some light stocking and daily cleaning duties, is comfortable being fully trained in all positions. (Drive-thru, sandwich bar, Front counter, Prep and baking)
- Due to responsibilities for bank deposits, product shortages, etc., must have reliable transportation
So what’s in it for you?
In addition to joining an award winning team, we offer:
- Competitive wage (to be discussed and is based on Experience)
- Stable full-time employment
- Paid breaks and staff food discounts
- Free uniforms and laundry allowance
- Excellent Medical, vision and dental packages
Apply today to start your Tim Hortons career! We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service/leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Parksville, BC (Preferred)