· Lay bricks, stone and other masonry units in building chimneys and fireplaces, patios, walls or walkways in both commercial and industrial infrastructures.
· Read and interpret the sketches and blueprints.
· Install firebricks in chimneys and other furnaces and incinerators.
· Cut and trim bricks using hammers or chisels or masonry saws and other hand and power tools
· Restoring, cleaning or painting existing brick structures
· At least 2 years experience
Skills and Competency Requirements:
· Can work with hand and power tools.
· Knowledge with the properties of various mortars and other bonding materials and ability to apply the knowledge in different projects.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Ability to solve problems with the use of various materials and methods.
· Able to take direction.
· Most of the work is outdoors.
· Ability to travel to different sites.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent