Put yourself in the driver’s seat; imagine where a career here could take you.
Mitchell Plastics/Ultra Manufacturing is an award-winning and growing company. Our key strength is that we offer our world-wide automotive customers a single-source alternative for all of their interior automotive plastic part needs. We have over 2,500 innovative team members, across 7 manufacturing locations throughout North America, who are dedicated to ensuring our position as a global top-tier automotive interior supplier. As an employer, we offer an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our growing "Best in Class" team. We believe that our team members make us great, and we offer ongoing opportunities for advancement. Our talented team is continually expanding and we are always on the lookout for driven individuals to become a valued part of our success.
Come join our Team, and learn first-hand how you can contribute to our “Innovation Inside”!
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform PM Duties on equipment per PM Schedule.
2. Trouble shoot hydraulic problems and repair.
3. Trouble shoot electrical / electronic problems and repair.
4. Trouble shoot and repair mechanical problems.
5. Record corrective action.
6. Identify safety concerns and repair unsafe conditions.
7. Record repairs on PM forms.
8. Provide proper lighting to work areas.
9. Any other duties assigned by the Maintenance Manager or other Senior Management.
1. Minimum Grade 12.
2. Maintenance Certificate / Millwright / Electrical or Electronic Certificate.
3. 3 Years experience in Maintenance.
4. Ability to read and write English
1. Minimum 3 years experience.
2. Training in electrical trouble shooting.
3. Training in mechanical and hydraulic troubleshooting.
4. Some machining and some welding.
5. Understanding of WHMIS.
6. Understanding of Injection machines including auxiliary equipment.
7. Understanding of key Quality & Environmental Management Systems procedures related to job function.
8. Forms, Tags and Labels governing job function.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Mitchell Plastics/Ultra Manufacturing is committed to providing a barrier-free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent