In this position you will be reporting to the Plant Supervisor. As a Tool Crib Attendant you will be responsible for managing new and existing tooling in order to support the Machine Shop.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Prepares tooling, fixtures, jaws, measuring tools and documentation to work centers.
- The attendant has a responsibility in maximizing work centers throughput and efficiency.
- Maintain Tool checklists for all tool control containers at the unit.
- Ensure all tools are kept in good working order and as a complete set.
- Perform inventory transaction checks
- Perform order entry on computer
- Communicate with production planners on filling shortages, pulling materials and resolving problems to keep parts and materials flowing to the production floor in a timely and cost-efficient manner
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities Required:
- 3 -5 years experience as tool crib attendant
- strong organizational skills
- basic knowledge of hand tools and how to use them
- computer skills and the ability to perform inventory transactions properly
- must be able to multitask to meet deadlines
- knowledge of power tools
- Good communication, reading and math skills are required
- Analytical thinking
- Interpersonal skills (including working effectively with others and influencing skills)
- Demonstrates strong time management skills with the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects.
We thank all candidates for their interest in LHM Technologies Inc. However, due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants who meet the minimum requirements for the role will be contacted. Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be given preference.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Tool Crib: 5 years (Preferred)