The responsibilities of the Install Sales Coordinator are:
- Build and develop professional relationships with customers;
- Liaison between customers and installers;
- Work with installers to provide customer quotes;
- Guide customers through their project;
- Perform administrative duties and reports;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
### Job Requirements
Do you have a knack for first-class customer service? Do you have general knowledge of building material and supplies? You have what it takes to be part of our team!