Position Title: Warranty and Service Administrator
Location: Surrey, BC
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Status: Permanent Position
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday; 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Who is ColdFront?
For over 50 years ColdFront (Eskimo Refrigeration and Hi-Way Refrigeration) has been at the leading edge of climate control products and service for transportation and industry. A recent acquisition has resulted in ColdFront not only doubling in size but also extending our scope across Western Canada.
Responsibilities of this position include:
· Accurately coding warranty claims for all departments
· Processing warranty paperwork to ensure documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor
· Reviewing warranty claims and correcting any errors
· Administering warranty parts identification and disposal
· Maintaining good working relationships with the Service and parts Departments
· Billing for main customers and online entry for some customers as required.
· Reconciling all warranty receivables and working with the accounting department to obtain payments
· Handle rejected claims according to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and follow up on outstanding claims.
· Maintaining all service and customer records as required by our manufacturers
· Ensure all relevant activity regarding the quoting and completion of work is up to date
· Ensure all necessary information regarding customer interaction is up to date
· Conduct all activity in accordance with ColdFront policies and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· High school education required and preference for it being combined with certificate/diploma of post-secondary training in vocational or academic area.
· Previous Customer Service experience is an asset
· Previous Administrative experience is an asset
What we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Medical and dental benefits
· The chance to be part of a fast-growing company in an exciting industry
· A supportive work environment that respects personal life obligations
Now that you’re interested, what do you do next?
If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please submit your resume today.
We welcome all applications; however only those candidates who meet the requirements and are shortlisted will be contacted.
ColdFront is an equal opportunity employer.
ColdFront is the authorized dealer for Carrier Transicold in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan providing sales, parts and service support of temperature-control equipment, Auxiliary Power Units (APU’S), Gensets and Telematics for Transportation and Industry. We also support several other industry-leading product offerings, including Webasto, Pro-Heat, Red Dot and MEI, providing engine-off and hydraulic heaters, and in-cab air conditioning.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent