The Technology Lead will help define, execute, and deploy technical projects. The Technology Lead will provide help to deliver against predetermined schedules, escalate and resolve technical issues, and communicate project status.
The incumbent will have hands on experience in a fast-paced development environment such as :
- Help the development of projects
- Help the maintenance of softwares.
- Help with technical planning
- Help provide insight during different points of the project lifecycle
- Act as a resource for colleagues; may direct the work of other staff members
- Identify emerging trends or technologies that could impact our products in the future
- Help plan and delivery
- Facilitate technical issues, escalations and resolutions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent accreditation preferred
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Organization skills
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability and follow-up skills
We offer a competitive salary which include group medical and dental plan as well as onsite parking, gym membership, cafeteria with free snacks, monthly events, group RRSP's matched at 5%!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent