Accounting office in Lynn Valley seeks a North Shore individual for the role of Receptionist.
Job duties include:
- Assist with the daily running of the office
- Client communication by email, letter and telephone
- Greeting clients
- Answering incoming telephone calls and taking messages in a supporting role
- Composing and editing correspondence
- Set up and maintenance of client files and client data
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable tasks
- Providing other administration support as required
Required qualifications and competencies include:
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle a busy environment with deadlines
- Ability to maintain strict client confidentiality
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Ability to work overtime on occasions
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and take on more responsibility over time
Ancillary competencies include:
- Bookkeeping experience
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, energetic environment and enjoy a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Please forward a cover letter and your curriculum vitae in PDF format only.
We thank you for your interest and would like to remind you that only applicants who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour