Toronto Hearing Health Clinic is an audiology clinic that is independantly owned and operated. We strive to provide the best patient experience by using new technology and catering the patient experience to their individual needs using our comprehensive test battery, which includes cognivitive screening technoligy.
Who We are:
Toronto Hearing Health Clinic is an independently owned and operated audiology and hearing aid clinic. The services provided include: hearing aid fittings, cognitive screenings, comprehensive hearing aid evaluations for children and adults, ear wax removal, custom sleep, swim, noise and musician's plug as well as CAPD testing. We deliver expert patient care with a consultative approach to treatment. Toronto Hearing Health Clinic strives to deliver an experience that is unique to the patient’s needs. We put the patient’s hearing care and their customer experience at the forefront of everything we do.
Who we are looking for:
Customer excellence is key, as well as a clinician who will excel in providing exceptional service and clinical care. Knowledge in how hearing loss and cognition are related, as well as feeling comfortable having discussions on the health impacts of untreated hearing loss is imperative.
· Provide friendly clinical and administrative support to the clinic
· Strong ability to test and fit hearing aids
· Strong dispensing skills
· Ability to project clearly and communicate with those who are hard of hearing
· Greet and receive patients, maintain efficient patient flow on a daily basis with a smile
· Assist patients with completion of intake form
· Hearing aid repairs and cleanings for walk-in purposes
· Answer phones and check voice messages
· Assist with patient inquires and/or direct them to office personnel accordingly
· Schedule, notify and confirm patient appointments
· Ability to conduct ear wax removal or willingness to learn
Qualifications: Masters of Clinical Science in Audiology or a degree as a Hearing Instrument Specialist. 2 years of experience working in a hearing clinic is preferable, but new grads are also welcome. Exceptional telephone etiquette and customer service skill. High degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Strong interpersonal skills, as well as being able to accept work from various sources. Well organized and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time Employment and a 4-day work week.
Salary: based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M5N 1A2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-07-03