Hobo Cannabis Company is where retail meets hospitality. Our aim is to make the cannabis buying experience disarming, compassionate and human. We were publicans first by virtue of two decades experience in hospitality as Donnelly Group, running public houses, cocktail clubs and barbershops. We’ve summoned our passion for these things and experience as operators and energized it into this modern retail brand. Our vision is to eliminate the stigma surrounding cannabis and provide the highest quality guest experience. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possess strong personable skills (think charming and attentive get-along-with-our-mom-type). Those who apply don’t need to know everything about cannabis, but we want to see a willingness to learn.
Best Fit Skills:
· Customer Service: knows how to talk to people, likes to talk to people, willing to guide people, simply likes people.
· Cash Handling: neat & tidy, basic math
· Detail oriented: involves reading, explaining, reading again, learning
· Taking on multiple responsibilities at once
· People who have worked higher level customer facing jobs before tend to do well. This would include: Servers, Bartenders, Cashiers, Sales Associates.
· People 19+ years of age
· CannSell Certification
· Criminal Background Check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 per hour
To keep our counter associates safe we have plexi up at the counter and are providing gloves, masks and cleaning supplies to each employee.