The Cosmetic Receptionists primary role is to perform procedures with diligence and care alongside managing the patient experience pre and post treatment. They are expected to follow guidelines and practices outlined by Kingsway Dermatology whilst completing procedures to ensure consistent service.
- Welcome patients warmly, verifying patient information using Accuro EMR and bringing patients into the treatment rooms in a quick and accurate manner.
- Build rapport with patients and remember regular patients by name.
- Prepare patients for treatment including applying numbing cream.
- Taking extensive before and after photographs using a variety of cameras.
- Completing logs to maintain accurate accounting of supplies.
- Escorting patients to the lab for bloodwork.
- Preparing Botox and PRP syringes for treatments.
- Keeping track of our customer loyalty rewards program.
- Ensuring treatment rooms are sterilized and cleaned thoroughly and quickly in preparation for the next patient.
- Scanning: scan paper documents into electronic format and save accordingly.
- Telephone: answer incoming calls no later than three rings, check messages on voicemail, return phone calls and contact patients with appointment reminder calls.
- Supplies: ensure treatment rooms are fully stocked with appropriate supplies; pay attention to inventory levels, if low ensure stock is ordered.
- Storage Locker: retrieve/purge old charts, extra office supplies or cases of water from storage locker as needed. Maintaining and organizing storage area may require some heavy lifting.
- Accuro EMR: Monitoring the electronic messaging system for messages from doctors for patients.
- Maintain an accurate log of the suppliers contact information updating when reps change.
- Miscellaneous: clean staff area & organize overall office and other duties as needed.
- Monitor the flow of the daily schedule and identify clinic workflow improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to management.
- Marketing: ensure the email database is maintained.
- Monitor and respond to google and social media messages in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date knowledge of current products and services.
- Fulfill special projects as assigned and participate in all relevant training.\
- Ensure exceptional customer experience is always maintained through delivering a 5-star service and encompassing a patient-first mentality.
- Maximize sales through cross-selling and having strong service and product knowledge.
- Pride and care to be taken in personal experience.
- Extensive knowledge in products and treatments.
- Above average skills in customer service.
- Competent working with EMR computer system.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We've installed clear plastic barriers on all front desks. Disposable masks for staff and patients are provided. Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the clinic.
- med spa: 3 years (Preferred)
- medical office: 3 years (Required)