Traffic Control Supervisor
Ballina Contracting is a civil construction company based in British Columbia.
As part of the Emil Anderson Group, we are a family-owned and people focused company who strives to train and develop the best leaders in our industry. We provide a culture of learning, open communication, professionalism, respect and accountability.
We are seeking a Traffic Control Supervisor to join our team. We are seeking someone who is safety-conscious, an effective communicator, and is familiar with current WorkSafeBC regulations and traffic control requirements.
Must hold a valid TCP Certificate in British Columbia
- Must have a valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
- Must have 2-3 years of experience as a traffic control supervisor
- Ability to routinely lift 50 lbs and work outdoors for extended periods under varying weather conditions
- Experience working on highways and Ministry of Transportation projects is an asset
Responsibilities & Requirements:
Supervise a diverse team of individuals, performing a wide variety of tasks in the traffic control sector
- Establish and maintain crew schedules
- Ensure the safe implementation of site wide Traffic Management Plans
- Perform site audits to ensure compliance with TMP’s and WorkSafeBC regulations
- Ensure all required paperwork is completed daily
- Setup, maintain, and inspect traffic control equipment, in accordance with the traffic management plan
- Committed to a safe and healthy work environment, with a zero-injury culture.
- Effectively work with the traveling public and represent the company in a respectful light
Job Specific Details:
Out of town work
- Will follow either a 10/3 or 6/1 shift pattern
- LOA & Accommodations will be provided
- Compensation commensurate on experience
- Full-time, Permanent
Ballina Contracting thanks all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.