This is an equine position and will require you to:
* Groom and harness draft horses.
* Driving a single horse carriage throughout the town of Banff.
* Driving narrative teamster wagon along the Bow River to a remote cookout location.
* Clean and maintain carriages/wagons and gear.
* Various barn duties and chores.
* Interact with guests in a fun professional manner.
* 2+ years horse riding experience.
* 2+ years horse driving experience preferred, but willing to train.
* Must be comfortable and confident working with draft horses.
* Customer service experience.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work well with others and independently.
* Takes initiative and is safety conscious at all times.
* An interest in the western lifestyle.
* Valid First Aid required.
* Valid drivers license required.
Staff Accommodation is available within the Banff town site at a subsidized rate.
For more information about Banff Trail Riders or this position, please visit www.horseback.com
*This position runs from May-October*
Job Type: Full-time