About SA INSTITUTE
SA Institute is a fast-growing, Montreal-based education institute. We provide multiple subjects targeting different age groups, including kids, teenagers, and adults. Having been founded for more than 7 years, the Institute now is a community partner of EMSB (English Montreal School Board) and one of the biggest adult vocational training centers in Montreal. We are currently looking for experienced professionals to join our team. If you want to develop your career in Montreal ’s booming education industry, please send us your CV; and we would like to meet you and discuss your future with us.
As a receptionist, the incumbent serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. Also, manage our front desk on a daily basis and performs a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Full-time (Five days per week, may work during weekends)
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, and managing student files. Extensive software skills, in particular, Microsoft Office package, are required, as well as internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
- Answers questions related to our programs and service, and be able to give basic consulting to the clients.
- Assists student registration and collects related documents. Arranges letters, student files, and other indexed documents according to an established system. Operates office equipment and completes general office work, such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Involves monitoring activity and posting content for the organization's social media channels
- Controls the incoming and outgoing documentation process and maintaining files and project reports. Also may route orders, organize indexes and track shipping practices.
- Inputs information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into a computer database.
- Updates appointment calendars and schedules meetings/appointments
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skills and professional appearance
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role, education industry preferred
- Bilingual with solid communication skills both written and verbal; being able to speak third languages.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Additional Information: **Could speak Filipino. Able to work in the evening and weekend.
Address: 690 Boul Crémazie E, Montréal, QC H2P 1E9
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- receptionist / Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Filipino (Required)
- French / English (Required)