******Interview via Skype with Staffmax, will present ASAP to client due to Covid-19******
Looking to grow your Legal Assistant/Paralegal experience in Corporate Commercial Securities?
Our client here in Winnipeg is looking for a qualified Corporate Legal with some basic or advanced experience in Securities.
This full-time, permanent position will start ASAP for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the area of Corporate Commercial
- Securities law basic knowledge a must, advanced a plus
- Knowledge of Canadian corporate and securities laws, rules and regulations and general corporate/securities experience
- Experience with international clients (early morning/late evening emails)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office product;
- Detailed orientated and able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organization skills
- Able to prioritize work, take initiative and motivated with a personal touch
- Responds to everyday tasks with little supervision
- Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- Knowledgeable with respect to the securities regulatory framework; rules, procedures and documents required for a variety of securities transactions
- Prioritize workflow to ensure completion of accurate work within established time frames
- Maintain files; including daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files, etc.
- Handle telephone and mail correspondence, both incoming and outgoing administration duties, including time entry and bill preparation
Compensation, Hours and Perks
Monday - Friday 9-5pm
This firm offers an excellent and competitive salary/benefits package that will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We thank all applicants; only those selected will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent