P. Machibroda Engineering Ltd. is a Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering consulting firm based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
As a General Labourer, key responsibilities in this role will include the following:
1. Follow all safe work practices and procedures while performing a variety of duties in both field and laboratory testing as well as in the shop.
2. Perform density testing in the field, concrete testing (field testing, cylinder preparation and strength testing), and various laboratory analyses of soils (proctors, sieves, limits, hydrometers, CBR's, moisture contents and unit weights);
3. Assist in the repair and maintenance of our field equipment and vehicles.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Completion of Grade 12.
2. Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
3. Valid Class 5 Driver's License with a clean abstract;
4. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs;
5. Ability to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test.
PMEL is committed to providing a Total Rewards package including industry-competitive wages, group benefits and retirement savings plans as well as an opportunity to participate in a company profit-sharing plan.
We offer opportunities for advancement and growth.
Interested applicants can apply by email. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-12