Analyst, Treasury Transaction Banking-MON17252
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support with the oversight of daily activities related to liquidity management for Aviation, including purchase of foreign currencies and supervision of the payment process.
- Support the various business segments as business partners for their banking needs(banking services, opening of bank accounts, management of signatories and banking access), and prepare related reports and documentation.
- Manage the accounting process for cash and liquidities and support the banking reconciliation process.
- Recommend the development and update of various cash management systems.
- Participate in various initiatives and special projects.
- Provide support to the treasury team in their daily activities.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (CPA or CFA designation an asset) with at least 3 years of experience;
- You have experience in treasury accounting and liquidity management in a large multinational company;
- You demonstrate advanced Excel and Access knowledge (VBA an asset);
- You drive for results, are rigorous and disciplined;
- You are known to be a great team player with a positive attitude and creative thinking;
- You adapt rapidly to a dynamic environment;
- You are well organized and can perform under pressure with daily deliverables;
- You have an excellent spoken and written English and French.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
29.06.2020, 10:52:38 AM