About Jackman Drywall:
Our company is an established drywall firm that specializes in apartment and condo buildings as well as residential and commercial contracts. The expertise and experience we offer is based on industry standards, assuring excellent workmanship from the starting phase of construction until the turnover of the project. We have a new outlook on the drywall industry and offer only the best in quality and timelines for our clients. Our team is committed to delivering a high level of service and customer satisfaction.
· Must have 5+ years of experience
· Must have a full G-license (vehicle is provided)
· Working at heights, WHMIS and Worker awareness
· Authorized to work in Canada
· Must be able to work under pressure; Fast-paced environment and attention to detail
· Must be able to problem solve with the ability to meet deadlines and work with various personality types.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Perform light checks and touch ups to ensure great quality on residential and commercial projects
· Schedule service appointments with homeowners
· Fill out all required company paperwork
· Track labour and materials for service calls
· Communicate daily with Project Coordinator on day to day operations and scheduling
· Finish taping for small projects
· Manage shop materials/place orders
Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation to office.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits. Eligible for benefits after 3 months.
Only applicants with a strong background in construction will be considered.
Thank you to all who apply, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time