CMA CGM Canada is looking for a dynamic customer service professional to join the Export team in the Montreal, Head office. The ideal candidate must have great problem solving skills and be able to multi task time sensitive issues while providing excellent customer service. Must be Legally able to work in Canada and Bilingual (French & English). Are you the one? then we want to hear from you...
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
- Provides outstanding Customer Service support for export bookings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides outstanding, timely email and phone support for export customer service
- Researches, follows up and resolves customer issues and problems as it relates to export cargo
- Works closely with customers, internal departments and overseas as partners in resolving issues and creating strong relationships.
- Tracks and traces export shipments
- Monitors export door positioning bookings to ensure proper follow up
- Resolves container/ equipment issues with the intermodal team and relays updated information to the customer
- Updates invoices when necessary and notifies all parties concerned
- Follows departmental and company processes to ensure proper handling of emails, application of regulations, etc
- Updates system as per Cargo Flow’s instructions to roll bookings, cancel, update, etc
- Processes and coordinates with destination and or transshipment port to confirm cargo and commodity acceptance with change of destination requests
- Follows up with customers for missing requirements ie: VGM, shipping instructions
- Issues Trade notices to customers upon request
- Other functions as required
- Bilingual: French & English
- Education: High School Leaving Certificate required. Transportations schooling an asset
- Experience: 2 years shipping, forwarding or customer service experience.
- Other: *
Ability to multitask time sensitive issues
Strong customer service skills
Excellent oral and written communication
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent