Part-time WEEKDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING medical office assistant needed.
We need a person for 2-3 days per week (weekdays) between the hours of 1:00pm-9:00pm.
We are looking for a candidate that has Medical Office experience and an interest in an integrated health care model.
We are looking for a part time person (approximately 2-3 days per week)
- Focus on patient front desk duties, such as entering detailed patient information and scheduling appointments
- Helping patients with questions and recommending services per each practitioner.
- Assisting associates / doctors with room rotations and keeping rooms tidy and stocked
- As part of our visits, we may recommend laboratory testing for our patients. After the training, you will be able to answer basic patient questions in regards to this.
-While not responsible for administering tests, you need to be comfortable with handling patient specimens and ensuring they are shipped correctly and in a timely manner.
- Conduct client intake by telephone and email, including scheduling/confirming client appointments, operate a multi-line telephone system.
- Responsible for all patient registration, invoicing, computer database, spreadsheet and file management.
- Helping with clinic laundry.
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
Note: we are willing to provide any necessary training for the right individual.
What the position offers:
Candidates who pass the initial screening and interview with us, may be asked to take a paper based aptitude test.
Job Type: Part-time afternoon/evening position during weekdays
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent