Title: Customer Service Representative and Inside Sales
AFTER COMPLETING THE APPLICATION YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ASSESSMENT FROM INDEED. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Direct contact for customers, managing customer order process from order receipt through to shipping and follow up. Ensure Customer Satisfaction levels are exceeded.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and/or email regarding order status, ship dates, product information, pricing or other existing order information
- Print and process customer Purchase Orders sent in via email
- Enter orders into ERP system for fabricated products and components
- Review orders for accuracy and completion
- Attend daily production meetings for manufacturing, purchasing and shipping updates
- Communicate with sales team regarding customer and order issues
- Assist with walk in customers with placing orders and processing COD payments
- Run daily Open Order Report to analyze old orders and determine why they have not been shipped out. With Production, assist in resolving issues.
- Notify customers on pick up orders availability.
- Issue invoices to customers on a daily basis
- Initiate RMA process and manage all customer satisfaction issues.
- Nightly credit card machine processing
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct calls to the appropriate person or take written messages or transfer to voicemail
- Perform other administrative duties i.e. filing, mailing, photocopying, etc, as assigned by management
- Enter estimates and quotes for the outside sales team
- Process sample orders as required
- Support outside sales team with customer requirements
- 2 yrs+ customer service experience and data entry experience required
- College Diploma Preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) experience required
- Experience with ERP/ Data Entry software essential
- Proficient in the English Language essential, Bilingual preferred (French)
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work as a team player
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$42,000.00 per year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested