Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our associates demonstrate this commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 630 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, Contractor First, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
The Sales Specialist – Home Appliances provides customers with expert advice and detailed information to close the sale.
- Provide customers with specialized and sound advice on all home appliance products as well as supporting products, warranty plans, and financing plans (if applicable), with the focus being on closing the sale
- Achieve the weekly, monthly, and annual sales targets while meeting margin goals
- Stay informed of in-store promotions and marketing initiatives
- Ensure a safe work environment by adhering to the Company’s merchandising and health and safety policies
- Proactively approach customers to offer the best customer service and assess their needs
- Be able to multitask
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for
You are a good listener with strong analytical skills? You have sales experience and outstanding customer service skills? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team!
This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.