Who are we looking for? We need someone who is an adventure seeker who understands the freedom of working outdoors! Someone who enjoys putting in extra hours to have the fulfillment of completing the job. Works together to share ideas, information, and efforts to achieve goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As the person in charge onsite this position directs and coordinates all project-related activities and works under indirect supervision from the Project Manager.
- The project includes planting, grading, Interlock paving, Retaining wall, Water feature, Masonry work, Concrete work, Woodwork (Fence and Deck).
- This position requires record keeping of the job progress, time tracking, and material.
- Communicating openly and honestly, works diligently toward building and keeping a high level of quality on the job site while maintains a safe working environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in landscape construction (preferably in a foreman capacity).
- Time management skills,
- Communication skills including clarifying directions, excellent customer service.
- Ability to use small engine tools such as a concrete saw.
- Equipment maintenance skills, driving a truck with a trailer attached, love to work outdoor,
- Valid “G” license.
- Moderate knowledge of construction techniques and basic knowledge of horticulture and plant needs.
- Experience in operating Heavy Equipment is an asset.
- Health and Dental
- Pension Plan
- Paid Stat Holidays
- Training and Certifications
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Landscape Foreman: 5 years (Preferred)
- landscaping: 8 years (Preferred)