Technical Representative (Avionic) - Customer Response Center – 24/7 rotation-MON16982
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support Business Aircraft customers and Field Service Representatives by troubleshooting, providing technical guidance and making technical recommendations on aircraft systems.
- Prepare accurate, complete and concise technical reports and correspondence.
- Lead meetings with other internal and/or external resources to resolve issues affecting the return to service of the aircraft.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics).
- You have comprehensive technical knowledge and experience of aircraft systems for the Challengers and the Global Express.
- However, candidates with avionics technical knowledge on other Bombardier products will also be considered.
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in problem solving in the Interior and the Green Aircraft domain.
- You are customer focused and have strong English and French communication skills (spoken and written).
- You have an AME license or equivalent (an asset).
- You must be available for off-site assignments on short notice (10%).
- You are comfortable using MS Office Programs.
- You are available to work days, evenings, nights and weekends on rotation.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
23.01.2020, 10:38:41 AM