Celebrating 60 years of Business! We Bring Food to Your Family’s Table!
Make “Another Cool Move” – Join our Family at Erb Transport!
We are now hiring a full-time EOBR/TruckRight Administrator position, available at our New Hamburg location.
Shift Details: Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Create and manage the user I.D. component of the systems
- Responsible for the database management
- Vender liaison with OmniTrac, assist with any issues and/or inquiries
- Ensure accurate geo-coding of Erb customers and update when required
- Troubleshoot when problems arise
- Creation of reports for various departments
- Communicate with I.T. department when required.
- Monitor operation of all EOBR tracking units
TruckRight Administrator/ Support
- Main point of contact with TruckRight
- Create and manage the user I.D. component of the TruckRight program.
- Responsible for the database management and the day to day operation of TruckRight
- Train staff and management according to their needs or position and requirement
- Work in conjunction with TruckRight for updates/upgrades
- Create and development of the Learning management system
- Update the Director of Safety and Compliance and Corporate Transportation Training Manager of any issues, needs and changes in the program
- Computer experience, specifically programs relating to Erb as well as excellent abilities in Word and Excel based programs.
- This position requires a high level of trouble shooting and system problem solving.
- Person must be detail oriented and enjoy working and developing a new P.C. program to integrate into many departments of the Erb Group.
- Must have a positive attitude with proven leadership and people skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written. Ability to understand certain situations with integrity and diplomacy.
- Have the ability to train and teach employees in system responsibilities.
- Provide direction to a variety of company departments i.e. Driver Services, Rates, Sales, Costing etc.
- Proven organizational, scheduling and time management skills.
Veterans are encouraged to apply
Erb Limited is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
Named by Truckload Carriers Association as Best Fleet To Drive For (2019) and Top Fleet Employers through Trucking HR Canada (2019), Erb has evolved from a dream into a mission of Service, Satisfaction and Success. Currently celebrating our 60th year of business, we have grown significantly since our induction in 1959 and have become one of Canada’s largest family-owned refrigerated trucking companies. Although we have over 1400 employees, we have not forgotten where we started or that our greatest asset is our people. Erb has been built by long-term employees who are promoted from within, and who are recognized for their talent, dedication and hard work.
Job Type: Full-time