Sedika Technologies (www.sedika.com) is a distributor of training solutions in the fields of information security and ISO management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14000, ISO 27001, etc.). Sedika Technologies is a born global company with its customer base located outside Canada. It distributes its solution through a network of resellers and partners located in Latin America, Europe, Africa and Middle-East.
- The primary focus of the Translation Coordinator is to coordinate the translation from English to Latin American Spanish of courses related to ISO management systems.
- This is a full-time, 35-hour/week six-month contract, in Montreal West Island.
- Pre-translate course from English to Latin American Spanish using SDL Trados Studio translation software
- Prepare translation projects
- Coordinate translations performed by a external translation team
- Review translated documents
- Align translation memories
- Translate documents
- One to three years of university level study in translation, linguistics or equivalent field
- Perfect mastery of written Spanish from Latin America
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
- Extensive knowledge of English, both oral and written
- Working knowledge of French is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism and attention to details
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SDL Trados Studio is an asset
Why work at Sedika Technologies
- Work in a dynamic, high-growth organization
- Multicultural environment
- Creativity, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit are encouraged
- Allows the acquisition of competency and experience beneficial to personal achievement
- Lots of interesting and diverse challenges allowing you to excel
- Top of the line infrastructure and installations, promoting success
- Quick decision making process
How to apply
- Send your C.V. as well as a cover letter. Only the persons invited to an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)