Part Time Nights & Weekend
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth – then join us!
The Concierge is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Concierge your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Responding to all resident and visitor enquiries as their first priority in a
diplomatic manner, utilizing problem solving and complaint resolution skills and
ensures all complaints are forwarded to the General Manager in writing.
- Promoting excellent customer service in all personal interactions with visitors,
families, residents and team members.
- Greeting all visitors to the building and ensures that their needs are addressed in
a pleasant and unhurried fashion and conducts mini tours in accordance with
policies and procedures.
- Providing clerical and computer support to all managers as requested.
- Completing required records to support cash transactions related to the sale of
guest and team member meal vouchers / tickets.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Completion of grade 12 education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and proven customer service skills through related work
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Must demonstrate computer proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel,
Word, and Power Point.
Bonus Points for having:
- Vulnerable Sector Screening.
- Additional applied courses i.e. office administration preferred.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.