Home Builder requires a Decor Consultant to fill in for a maternity leave. Position to start immediately. Contract will be approximately 15-16 months.
- Familiarize yourself with project details including APS, bonuses, models, project contracts, standard features & finishes and upgraded finishes.
- Work out our cost pricing to determine the retail price of any upgrades from contract pricing.
- Meet with and guide homeowners through their structural, electrical and interior and exterior colour selections; scheduling to meet construction timeline.
- Complete administrative work (eg. Process deposit payments, complete amendments).
- Enter selections into colour charts and into list for trades ensuring accuracy for distribution to project co-ordinator and trades
- supply all necessary paperwork for each lot specific request.
- Coordinate with Construction Department and architects for layout revisions.
- Follow-through until the house closes; handling any purchaser question/concerns during the building stage, as well as any clarification or confusion with the Site.
- Maintain displays and selection sample library for various developments
- Ensure revenue targets are achieved within required timeliness
- Maintain an immaculate and organized décor centre and office environment.
- Minimum 2 years previous décor centre experience in new home and condominium construction
- Relevant post-secondary diploma or degree required.
- Must be proficient with Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 /year