** Please note that this role will transition to an on-site position in our Yonge and Eglinton site as soon as we get clearance to return to work once the Covid-19 pandemic is over. The date to transition to an office-based setting is still to be determined. You must be able to work on-site in our office located at at 75 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, ON **
B2B Sales Representative - Inbound & Outbound
Are you passionate about online marketing, the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
For one of our major clients, we are currently seeking new employees for our growing project in Toronto.
As a member of the online advertising sales team at Teleperformance, you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for one of the largest players in the digital ad space.
- You will be responsible for managing your own pipeline of new business clients that come from both inbound and outbound lead sources.
- You will become a specialist advisor for new business clients in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business.
- Develop online marketing strategies for your clients so they can achieve both brand awareness and sales goals. This is done by crafting compelling solutions based on advertiser goals, optimize your clients’ digital ads campaigns, and ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams such as account management, support teams and call routing centers.
- It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as contributing to your team’s overall target.
- You will be part of the largest digital advertising team who creates unique customer experiences while actively making an impact in the online marketing environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- At least a year of experience in a sales environment
- At least 6 months of experience in Digital Marketing
- Computer savvy: proficiency/fluency using computers
- A team player with problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce is a plus
- Call center experience is a plus
- Full time position (Monday to Friday)
- Discounts on Goodlife Gym Membership
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on digital advertising and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Excellent opportunity to develop your business acumen, and build entrepreneurial skills.
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within digital advertising products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location: 75 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $33,000.00 /year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19