Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Reporting to the Dayforce Product Owner, the Business Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing market and technical requirements for implementing new software development projects; and completing and augmenting the current solutions and services within the Dayforce HCM product. They will collaborate with Product Management, Developers, Sales, Implementation, Support and Clients throughout the development process to ensure the product is functionally complete and well-engineered.This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovator in a technically challenging and rewarding role. This role can be located in one of the following locations: Alpharetta, GA, USA; Greater Toronto Area, ON, Canada; Markham, ON, Canada; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Mississauga, ON, Canada; Ottawa, ON, Canada; Sandy Springs, GA, USA; St. Petersburg, FL, USA; Toronto, ON, Canada; Winnipeg, MB, Canada, or Virtual.
We are looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who want to work in an agile environment and believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
- Analyze market requirements and produce design documents that describe how new software features and/or enhancements should function within the Dayforce application suite of products with emphasis on areas requiring technical expertise
- Work closely with members of the Product Management and Development teams to translate market requirements into solutions and system designs that align with product development strategy
- Partner with clients, internal stakeholders and development teams to understand needs and user experience to help shape the product
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functions are added and identify potential technical problems or design flaws so that preventive action can be taken
- Ensure that issues and action items are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner
- Support user acceptance testing processes to ensure that product requirements are fully satisfied
- Create and deliver presentations to various internal/external users with varying levels of product knowledge
- Exhibit innovation in the development of new and improved methods or approaches to problems
- Lead special projects as needed
- Experience working with Human Capital Management solutions required. Focus on Mexican payroll, HR and Workforce Management domain.
- Experience writing product requirements for agile development teams
- Fluent in Spanish and English is required
- User Interface design experience preferred
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM product development methodologies
- Highly organized, disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Excellent consulting and collaboration skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
- Ability to implement concepts, ideas and plans while functioning in a flexible,
constantly changing environment necessary
- Must be a strong team player as well as an individual contributor
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced, creative, innovative technology environment with a history of results
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.