Who are we?
At the Surrey Neuroplasticity Clinic, we are a bunch of nerds with a passion for optimizing brain health. As early adopters of cutting-edge neuro technologies, we love pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. This is the clinic people come to when they’ve tried everything else. We give our clients the time they need to be properly assessed and treated with evidence-based services. And when the evidence is lacking, we have our own in-house clinical research team to dig deep into the science. This is more than just a job for us; we wake up in the morning ready to work hard and challenge each other, because we've seen the positive impact that quality care can have on our client's lives. www.snpc.tech
· Aligned with our team’s core values, to be GREAT: lives ‘G’rowth mindset, ‘R’espect, ‘E’levate others, ‘A’uthentic, ‘T’rue grit
· Medical Office Assistant diploma, Hospital Unit Clerk Certificate, or Medical Secretary diploma is an asset
· Experience working in a clinical setting, neurological populations is an asset
· Exceptional customer service skills; experience working in hospitality or client services is an asset
· Experience with billing 3rd party payors (i.e., ICBC, WorkSafe, extended benefits, etc.) is an asset
· Experience with social media content generation and/or corporate account management is an asset
· Ability to work full-time
This job includes:
· Access to a diverse multidisciplinary team to bounce ideas off, including PTs, OTs, Kins, Neuroscientists, Business leaders, Health innovators, Engineers, Black belts, Yogis, … you name it!
· Supporting the use of cutting-edge technologies (e.g. PoNS, NeuroCatch, Neurocom and more!) with treatment to help clients push past the plateau.
· Variety and flexibility in your schedule.
· Full time salary with benefits, paid vacation, pension.
· Enthusiastic support for personal and professional development: 1300$/year plus paid time while on courses, experts brought in to provide relevant education.
· Access to fitness center, yoga space, rooftop patio, free underground parking.
· One “Deep Work” day per month, for you to decide how to spend your time and what you want to dive deep into.
· Be the first point of contact for new and existing clients: greet clients and visitors; answer the phone, clinic email, and triage messages to the Client Care Coordinator or Clinicians as appropriate
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory, including tightly controlled medical device tracking; submit purchase orders and receive medical and office supplies for the clinic
· Coordinate incoming and outgoing local and international shipping/receiving
· Process payments at point of sale, over the phone, and/or through certified cheque/EFT; complete client receipts and invoices; help clients understand how to submit claims to their various insurance companies
· Manage clinic space ensuring it is tidy and sanitary; ensure daily clinic opening and closing routines are performed
· Review client charts for accuracy and completeness to ensure files are complete for all scheduled appointments
· Compile data from clients logs for weekly and monthly reporting
· Manage clinic’s incoming and outgoing faxes and physician referrals
· Support clinic staff by scheduling space, people, and equipment for team meetings, educational in-services, staff events (e.g., celebrating birthdays, parties); take minutes at group meetings as needed
· Assist with event planning (e.g., coordinating equipment, catering, setup/take down, etc.)
· Manage clinic’s corporate accounts with local hotels, taxi services, etc.
· Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with clients, staff, suppliers, business partners, stakeholders, and other healthcare providers in the community
· Ensure client confidentiality and discretion at all times
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent