You will be in the driver’s seat of your success as a member of a world-class organization.
WÜRTH Canada is a sales organization that will provide you with exciting challenges while providing you with the tools to accelerate your career and ultimately be the best in class. Looking towards 2025, we have aggressive development plans for our most recent division, construction. We are seeking a candidate who has a true passion for sales, is solution oriented, and possesses the drive needed to grow this division to meet our 5-year goals.
Würth Canada is a subsidiary of the Würth Group, a world market leader in its core business, the sale of assembly and fastening materials. It consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 77,000 employees. Over 33,000 of these are employed as sales representatives, with over 460 sales representatives in Canada. Our goal at Würth Canada is to be the leader in our industry by setting standards, which always exceed the expectations of our customers and employees. Our products enable our customers to be efficient and ultimately more productive and profitable.
The Divisional Manager of Construction is responsible for:
- Timely and appropriate communication with the Construction Division Managers, Sales Representatives, and Managing Director.
- Attracting, retaining, and growing a world-class sales team
- Leverage analytics to support the team in delivering sales targets, building processes, analyzing outcomes
- Report on sales activity, targets, productivity and general team development to senior management
- Coordinate with marketing and other sales teams to drive the attainment of company objectives by defining market development strategies, new products integration, new campaigns and monthly promotions.
What we can offer you:
- 3-5 years of experience in the construction business
- 4+ years of proven success in a management sales role
- Strategic thinking
- A passion for creating an environment where the sales team is inspired to do their best
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in English (bilingual English/French is preferred)
- You are hungry for success, knowledge, and are curious by nature
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in business or an applicable field
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a clear drivers abstract
- Travel is required both nationally and internationally for this role
- Based in the GTA
- Opportunities for ongoing training and professional development internationally with the Wurth Group
- Competitive remuneration plan including a salary and bonus component
- A comprehensive benefits package with coverage that includes medical, dental, and life insurance
- Contribution matching to a Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- A company vehicle including insurance, maintenance coverage, and gas.
Würth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.