If you want to work with great people and make a difference,
then the Y is the place for you!
Part Time, Earn $17.40 per hour
Tuesday & Thursday 5:00-8:00 p.m. & Saturdays, 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Elmwood-Kildonan Community Hub, 454 Kimberly Ave.
Are you an instructor who wants to share your love of gymnastics? At the Y, we believe in
helping kids reach their full potential. Our youth programs focus on building skill
development and confidence. As a Gymnastics Instructor, you will help kids use a variety of
equipment and get them twisting, tumbling and tucking through a number of routines.
Why work at the Y?
- You make a difference in a kid’s life every day
- Great people and dynamic work environment
- Complimentary individual Y membership
- Super fun job, teaching kids gymnastics moves!
Are you the right fit?
- Enjoys working with children and able to build a rapport with children and parents
- Able to plan/develop/deliver a safe and fun gymnastics program
What else do you need?
- 1-2 years’ experience in gymnastics instruction
- Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification (can provide in house)
- Strong communication skills
• NCCP Community Coaching Level 1 or Foundations course
Submit your cover letter and resume by April 4, 2023 to:
Children and Families Programs Coordinator
Submit your cover letter
and resume by April 4,
2023, to contact indicated
at bottom of posting.
The Y is committed to providing an
inclusive environment where diversity
is welcomed and encouraged. If you
require accommodation during any
part of the recruitment or selection
process, please don’t hesitate to reach
out. This includes providing you with
alternate formats of this posting.
The Y is entrusted to provide a safe
environment for children and
vulnerable individuals. All applicants
will be thoroughly screened through a
review process including Police Record
Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search
and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
We thank you for your interest;
however, only applicants selected
for an interview will be contacted.