At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Provides work direction and monitors daily activities of night stocking staff while ensuring the store is stocked as well as aesthetically merchandised supporting all promotional and seasonal events to corporate standards.
Your role include, but are not limited to:
The qualifications we are looking for :
- Assists in managing the operation of receiving/stocking as well as equipment.
- Ensures work priorities provided are completed. Delegates tasks and follows up to ensure performance standards have been satisfied.
- Plays an active and continuous role in the preventing accidents as they relate to operations, equipment and the handling goods.
- Moves and stores, any and all goods received during the day and/or night.
- Helps to ensure that all products are properly labelled and signed
- Makes sure the goods are transported to the proper departments.
- Divides the goods when necessary.
- Replenishes shelves, sets up signs and stores surplus goods in elevated storage spaces while ensuring a constant vigilance for safety.
- Ensures all work is conducted in compliance to all relevant health and safety policies and legislation.
- Creates an awareness of the loss prevention programs as they pertain to associates and works with these programs.
- Attempts to eliminate dangerous situation, and reports any such situation to the supervisor and makes recommendations on correcting the problem.
- Prepares goods for delivery by placing said goods at the appropriate locations.
- Handles goods with care and replaces damaged goods.
- Upon request, will execute any other related task.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
- Must be a demonstrated decision-maker who easily interacts with others, and who adopts a ‘hands-on” approach to leading and motivating a team.
- Position requires good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with co-workers and superiors.
- Position requires an individual who is able to prioritize and respond to situations in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Lift truck license, First Aid training, and prior Supervisory experience an asset.
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.