Who We Are
At Sland Studios, we specialize in a wide array of digital, online and interactive solutions. From website design and development to digital marketing to search engine optimization. Our focus is on creating and maintaining long term client relationships based on a solid understanding of their business and developing strategies to achieve their goals in a digital realm.
Strategically focused to increase online conversions and create new business, our solutions combine a strong technical background with stylish design and intuitive interfaces.
We design and develop websites and digital marketing strategies and integrations that we are proud of, and our clients are too.
Who We Are Looking For
If you thrive in a world of data, creativity, KPIs, conversions, funnels, strategy and follow-through, let’s chat! Sland Studios is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns for our clients, and work with a great team to get things done.
Roles and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience and a proven track record in leading and managing digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms with clear ROI.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools and strategies.
- Able to lead multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Work well in our collaborative team environment made up of supporting personnel; strategists, creative directors, developers, designers, videographers, etc.
- Organized and detailed oriented; launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Planning, management, and execution of all digital marketing campaign components; SEO / SEM, email marketing, social media page optimization, social media ad platform configuration and execution, landing page setup and optimization, PPC ad setup and execution, audience and funnel optimization, etc.
- Expert knowledge of leading digital advertising platforms (Facebook / Instagram, Google, Linkedin, etc.)
- Strong emphasis on reporting; clearly indicating success of conversion metrics, KPIs, ROI, and digital marketing efforts to technical and non-technical clients alike
- Experienced in Search Engine Optimization; maintain / increase / optimize websites on an ongoing basis
- Knowledgeable and experienced in keyword strategy; ongoing research and management
- Experienced in setting up, executing, and optimizing marketing funnels.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize website user experience
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience with graphic design tools
- Experience with video editing a plus
- Experience in link building and influencer management an asset
- Collaborative team player, highly creative, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, analytic abilities, deadline and budget conscious, highly organized, and process oriented
- Knowledge and understanding of support team member roles; graphic design, videography, copywriting, and web development (Experience in assisting in support roles a plus)
- Part time contract role with room to grow and join the team
- Option to work on-site in our office (17th ave and 5th st SW)
Think you fit the bill? Please send a portfolio, resume, and any other pertinent information. Providing case studies containing KPIs where you can show your efforts reflecting clear results a definite plus!
Thank you for your interest,
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)