Lexi and Riley's Doggy Daycare is looking for Dog Daycare Manager
Will directly report to the President of Puppers Palace with the following duties:
- Assist in the start-up duties and process.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the company
- Manage staff and assign duties.
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Plan budgets and authorize expenditures.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee the hiring of staff.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Depending on the type of work performed, training courses in animal handling, grooming or dog training are usually required. Animal health or veterinary assistant college courses may be required
- Several years of related customer service experience at increasing levels of responsibility are usually required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 /hour
- dog daycare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)