Apex precision inc. specializes in precision aerospace, medical and defense parts. The company is going through a transformation and looking to grow and expand. As part of this plan, we are looking for a CNC machinist, for day or night shift.
As a CNC machinist, your role will be to:
- Set-up a CNC vertical milling machine and a CNC lathe
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and to detect errors in drawings also.
- Operate the machine autonomously, check for accuracy and conformance to specifications for the dimensions of products using precision measuring instruments
- Test and discuss with programming department to adjust and improve the methods
- When necessary, deburr the parts
- Respect all health and safety requirements
- Support other team members, as needed.
- 2-3 years machining experience minimum in precision machining techniques
- Canadian citizenship or valid working permit in Quebec
- Must be very versatile so as to develop other type of machining/inspection ability
- Must be proactive and able to work within a team environment
- Able to work overtime, when needed.
Job Type: Full-time