The Parts Advisor is expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers while upholding the dealership’s values and standards.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answer phone calls promptly and courteously
- Promptly meet and greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Working closely with Service Advisors
- Pre-picking and delivering parts to shop technicians
- Providing accurate and timely quotes
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational skills, pays attention to details and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Solid computer skill and good math skills
- Previous parts/automotive experience is an asset but not required
Please email resumé or apply in person (4403 42 Ave., Rocky Mountain House)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time