Prestige Masonry offers the opportunity to work on a variety of Masonry applications. These include both commercial, development and residential estates. We can provide the best compensation in the industry while the majority of our jobs are within the greater area of Edmonton.
- Laying bricks, concrete block, glass block and various types of stone for new build and repair/restoration projects.
- Remove and replace existing masonry work for repairs.
- Working at heights on scaffolding or swing stages.
- Handling weight up to 45kg (100lbs).
- Other activities as directed.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Be a Certified Journeyman Bricklayer in Alberta, have the Red Seal Certification, or be able to demonstrate an equivalent skill level.
- 1 to 2 years experience as a Journeyman Bricklayer.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills in English.
- This position is available to start immediately.
- Benefits include: Disability Insurance, Medical Insurance, Group Insurance Benefits, Vision Benefits, Dental Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits
- Overtime hours may be requested on occasion.
- JOBSITES are located throughout Edmonton and the surrounding area. Reliable transportation is required, as some JOBSITES may have minimal access to public transportation.
- You must supply your own tools, steel-toed safety boots, a hard hat and gloves. Other safety equipment will be provided as required for the work environment.
- In-house safety training.
- Bi-Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Wages, Holiday and Vacation pay and Health Benefits.
- The opportunity to challenge yourself by working on a variety of interesting masonry projects.
- The opportunity for advancement by becoming a Project Foreman. We strongly believe in promoting from within.
- Great hours: 10 hours/day, Monday – Friday, with most jobsites working from 7:00am – 5pm (during peak season).
- Journeyman Bricklayer: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Masonry: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)